Our latest newsletter is now available! Read all about our latest service updates now.
We’re Open (Again!)…
We’re delighted to announce that the Carers’ Centre is now open…again!
Since the guidance urging people to work from home where possible has been relaxed, like many organisations and businesses, Carers of West Dunbartonshire has introduced a ‘hybrid’ system. This means that staff are working on a rota basis, where some will work at home for part of the week and some will be in the office.
The following safety measures remain in place:
- We will be operating on an appointment-only basis. If you wish to visit us at the Carers Centre, please get in touch to make an appointment
- We ask that you wear a face mask when visiting the Carers Centre, unless exempt
- Please maintain 1 metre social distancing where possible
- We encourage all those visiting us to take a Lateral Flow Test before coming to the Carers’ Centre
- If you have symptoms or have tested positive for Covid, please DO NOT visit the Carers Centre. Get in touch and will work to reschedule your appointment
- Our support groups remain online (see pages 6 & 7 of the downloadable Newsletter for more details – linked below)
If you have any questions, get in touch with us.