Welcome back to the Carers Centre!
To make your visit as safe as possible, we have the following safety measures in place that we kindly ask visitors to follow:
- We are operating on an APPOINTMENT ONLY basis. If you wish to visit us, please call 0141 941 1550, or contact your own Carer Support Worker. All contact details can be found at www.carerswd.org
- We ask that visitors continue to wear a face-covering inside the building (unless exempt)
- Please maintain 1-metre social distancing where possible inside the building
- Hand sanitiser and handwashing facilities are available for visitors to use
- If you have symptoms of Covid or have tested positive, please do not come to the Carers Centre. Get in touch via telephone or email and we will work to reschedule your appointment
- Most of our support groups remain online. For more information, please speak to a member of staff
We look forward to seeing you!